Our shipping is calculated per item. Orders with multiple items may
cost less to ship and will receive a shipping adjustment.
Get reduced shipping: we will take the three items included in this body care set out of the outer gift box and put them in a flat rate mailing box.
Borghese Skin Care Set - 7 oz. Fango Active Mud, |
7 oz. Sali Esfoliante, & 6 oz. Tono Body Creme
Quantity in Basket: none
Shipping Weight: 5.50 US $
Suggested retail for this set of Borghese 7 oz. Fango Active Mud, 7 oz. Sali Esfoliante Salt Scrub, and 6 oz. Tono Body Creme is $94.00. You save 79%!
Active Mud for Face and Body - 7 oz.
Borghese's exclusive mineral-enriched mud mask is sourced from Tuscany's volcanic hills. The special blend of Geranium, Lavender and Peppermint Oils stimulate and improve skin tone. And
Avocado and Sweet Almond Oils moisturize and soften skin. The Italian mud energizes and nourishes skin cells on the face and body and special absorbing action unclogs pores, eliminates dead skin cells and detoxifies impurities. Skin feels comfortably hydrated, firmer and invigorated. In fact a recent study* at at the University of Florence Medical School shows that the Acqua di Vita® Complex found in the Fango Active Mud Mask has high percentages of sulfur, magnesium, potassium, sodium, chloride, calcium, bromide, iodide and carbonate which benefit cells in the following manner:
- - Peptides helpful with counter-acting and coping with the aging process are contained within the complex.
- - Crucial because skin has sensitivities to the environment and aging. The complex has a natural basis of anti-inflammatory agents.
- - Magnesium and potassium counteract some of the aging effects on the skin.
- - Natural energizers help oxygenate skin, assisting in cell energy transfer and metabolism.
- - Improves skin's metabolism in regards to collagen and elastin fibers. Water is locked into cells providing elasticity and moisture nourishment.
- - Provided by amino acids.
- Improvement in Emotions - When the Acqua di Vita® Complex reaches the brain, endorphins are released into the blood. The perceptions of our feelings are positively modified. People look more happy and relaxed, - overcome by feelings of wellness.
How to Use: Apply generously to clean skin (face, neck and/or body). Avoid lip and eye area.
Leave on for 5 to 10 minutes.
Rinse off thoroughly using sponge or washcloth.
- 7 oz.
This creamy salt scrub exfoliates and moisturizes with botanical extracts and minerals from Tuscany while helping to purify and brighten skin. The mixture of gentle exfoliation with natural oils leaves skin feeling smooth, soft and supple.
- Olive and Grape Seed Oils - Leave skin conditioned and revitalized.
- Avocado, Mango and Shea Butters - Moisturize and soothe skin.
- Sea Salt and Pumice - Sloughs off flaky skin, revealing a healthy glow.
How to Use: Generously apply to wet skin. Lightly massage using circular motions and shower off. Great pre-self tanning treatment.
- 6 oz.
An extra-rich treatment creme that locks in hydration with moisture intensifying molecules. The body is veiled in invisible moisture, which becomes obvious in both the appearance and texture of the skin. Firms and smoothes skin tone.
- Fennel, Witch Hazel, Matricaria, Horse Chestnut and Ivy Extracts - Hydrate skin and improve tone and texture.
- Acqua di Vita® Complex - Restores all-over moisture balance.
- Peppermint, Rosemary, Lavender and Geranium Oils - Treat the senses to aromatherapy.
How to Use:
Smooth over entire body daily after bath or shower or whenever skin feels dry. Concentrate on driest areas, like the elbows, knees and feet.
*Torello Lotti, M.D.studied at the University of Florence Medical School, Florence, Italy. Postgraduate training was at the University of Florence as a dermatology resident and as a fellow followed by a fellowship at the Institute of Dermatology, London, United Kingdom. Currently Dr. Lotti is Professore Universitario di Ruolo (Italy), Associate Professor of Dermatology, Department of Dermatology and Venereology at the Universita degli Studi di Firenze, Facolta di Medicina e Chirurgia. He is Visiting Professor at Thomas Jefferson Medical School, Philadelphia, PA, Bowman Gray University, Winston-Salem, NC, University of Louisville, Louisville, KY and University of Charleston, Charleston, South Carolina USA.