Get reduced shipping: extra cardboard packaging will be removed from inside the kit so it fits into a Priority Mail flat rate envelope. Please Note: the small security tie holding the zipper closed must be cut to remove the extra piece of cardboard. All contents of kit remain intact and unaltered.
Food, Water, Warmth, Alert Survival Kit by First Aid Only Inc.
Quantity in Basket:
Shipping Weight: 5.75 pounds
Suggested retail for this Food, Water, Warmth,
Alert Survival Kit by First Aid Only Inc.is $39.99. You save 50%!
Be Prepared... 1 Person - 3 Days! A must have for every car in the
winter. The Food/Water/Warmth/Alert Survival Kit by First Aid Only Inc. provides essential preparedness supplies to help during
emergency situations. This kit has what first-aid kits don't including water, US Coast Guard approved food bars, compact rain poncho, emergency blanket made from thermal material evolved from insulation used in space exploration, hand warmers, face masks, and emergency alert supplies. See through pocket design makes it easy to find what you need when you need it. Tear-resistant, zippered case is easy to stow and grab. Perfect for home, work, school, vehicle or events.
- 1 Vacuum-sealed Pack of Six 400-calorie Emergency Food Bars, 5 Year shelf-life
- 6 Drinking Water Packs (4.227 oz.), 5 Year shelf-life
- 1 Lightweight Emergency Rain Poncho w/ attached hood
- 1 Emergency/Survival Blanket (84"x52"), Reflects back 90% of body heat
- 2 Heatworks Air Activated Hand, Pocket & Glove Warmers, each provides up to 8 hours of heat
- 1 Yellow Light stick, lasts 12 hours
- 1 Whistle w/ Neck Cord to call for help
- 1 "Call 911" Alert Flag
- 3 Procedural Face Masks
- 1 Compact Storage Case w/ clear pockets and easy-carry handle