| ||Your Travel International SIM Card is pre-activated and comes ready to use. Your cell phone number is printed on the materials included in the SIM card package.|
- Insert the Travel SIM Card into your unlocked GSM cell phone as shown in your phone's user manual
- Switch on the phone and set your phone to the proper frequency when outside the US. If you require assistance please contact us at 1-703-222-7161 (or from your mobile at +1 703-222-7161) or at 1-800-872-7626 from within the US.
- If prompted, enter the PIN code* received with the SIM card.
- Once the phone registers itself with an available network (this takes between 30 seconds and 2 minutes), your phone is ready for use.
* In most cases we will turn off the SIM PIN code requirement so that it will not be required to be entered.
Making calls using your SIM card
To make a call, simply dial a "Plus" (+) symbol, the country code, the phone number and then press the "Send" or "Yes" key.
Instead of putting the phone to your ear immediately, wait about two seconds and the phone will ring back, alerting you to answer the phone. Press the "Send" or "Yes" key and you will hear your call go through.
Just dial a "Plus" (+) symbol, the country code, the city code, and then the phone number (country code is "1" for the US) and the "Send" or "Yes" key to reach any number.
In these few seconds, the SIM card calls you back. This allows you to control the calling rate per minute and save.
Important Supplemental Instructions:
From some parts of Iraq (and many other countries) if your phone does not call you back it may be necessary to dial using either the phone's menu or the below USSD method. To dial using your phone's menu look for an option called "TRAVELSIM" or SIM Service, which can be found either under Extras or Office Tools from the main menu.
If you cannot find "TRAVELSIM" in you phone's menu the USSD method can be used. Simply dial *146*001, area code, phone number, "#" symbol and then the "Send" or "Yes" key to call the US. For any other country, simply dial *146*, country code, phone number, "#" symbol and then the "Send" or "Yes" key.
Please Note: When calling from the US to your SIM card's international number, callers will have to dial "011" followed by your number. We also offer a US-based phone number. For more information,
Adding credit/Purchasing reloads
TheTravel SIM Cardonly needs to be reloaded once every 9 months to remain active. Auto reload will keep your SIM card active while it is being regularly used. When it is time to manually reload (9 months since last reload) you can simply call us and we will add the manual reload directly to your account. To purchase manual reloads to rollover your SIM card balance please (before 9 months) call our reload center at 1-703-620-0879 (or from your mobile at +1 703-620-0879) or at 1-800-872-7626 from within the US.