InTouch Smartcards presents the latest GSM phone from Nokia and one of the first cellular phones on the market supporting E-GPRS (EDGE) and Wi-Fi 802.11b. The Nokia 9500 from InTouch Smartcards offers a full suite of applications for creating and editing documents, email, personal information management, PC synchronization, and web browsing with enhanced wireless communications with integrated Wi-Fi and Bluetooth.
The 9500 phone runs the powerful Symbian Series 80 operating system, and the applications for the new Communicator are designed for greater compatibility with business environments. In addition, the Nokia 9500 integrates with industry standard messaging platforms.
The Nokia 9500 features dual 65K color screens – 640 x 200 pixels on the inside, 128 x 128 pixels on the outside. You can take still photos and short video clips with the built-in camera VGA Camera. The Nokia 9500 Communicator also plays MP3s and RealPlayer clips.
The Nokia 9500 Communicator from InTouch Smartcards offers high-capacity built-in memory of 80 MB and a memory card slot for even more storage space. Managing documents, spreadsheets and multimedia presentations with the Nokia 9500 is a snap. Keep your personal information and data in sync and up-to-date with PC Suite and SyncML. You can easily exchange data between your Nokia 9500 Communicator and a compatible PC with Bluetooth and USB connectivity. The triband GSM based Nokia 9500 is a true world roaming device with the ability to log into any GSM network and also has automatic switching between the bands.
The Nokia 9500 supports all the standard internet protocols such as IMAP4, POP3 etc. and the wide screen combined with the powerful Opera web browser makes browsing the internet on the Nokia 9500 communicator a breeze. The Nokia 9500 Communicator combines the features of a business PDA with an integrated camera and multimedia support. Additional features such as advanced messaging, e-mail, security features, and high-speed data capabilities with added support for Wi-Fi networks turn the Nokia 9500 into a powerful mobile computer.
|Dimensions(mm):||148 X 57 X 24|
- Call management, ring tones
- Vibrating alert
- Polyphonic call melodies, True Tones
- Voice dialing for 25 numbers, voice tags
- Loud speaker
- Call duration shown during a conversation
- Musical editor, assign melodies to phone book entries
- mp3/AAC files as a call signal
- Predictive text input T9
- Templates (10 preset, edit them or add your own)
- Send and receive graphical messages
- Concatenated messages
- 80 Mb internal memory
- Expansion slots available
- WAP 2.0
- Opera Browser
- GPRS (4+2)
- E-mail protocols: SMTP, POP3, IMAP4
- Synchronization with PC via Bluetooth or IrDA
- Instant Messaging
- Organizer and extras
- Display: TFT Active matrix 640 X 200 px inside, 128 X 128 outside
- VGA Camera (640 X 480)- record/playback video with sound
- 5 User's profiles
- Time, date
- Calculator, currency converter
- Stopwatch (up to 20 intermediate results), countdown timer
- Organizer supports different kinds of events, reminders
- To-do list
- mp3 player
- RealOne Player: plays RealMedia and 3GPP-compatible files
- Photo album
- MIDP JavaTM (2.0)
- A possibility to load Java applications